Our staff will respond to your query promptly and provide detailed information to your questions.
5 days - Toast the New Year's Eve in Copenhagen
This 5-day stay in Copenhagen and at the beautiful Kokkedal Castle gives you the opportunity to explore the Nordic cuisine and spend New Year's Eve in a picturesque setting.
Kokkedal Castle is situated amidst vast parkland and offers an experience like no other. Kokkedal Castle has a total of 62 luxury rooms, which have undergone refurbishment in tune with the original style of the castle. Read more about this castle in Michelle Rowe's article for the Australian Feb '14.
Treat yourself to a New Year's Eve celebration you will cherish.
- New Year's Eve Dinner at Kokkedal Castle including entertainment and fireworks show
- Admission to the day spa at Kokkedal Castle
- New Year's Brunch
- Day 1
- Arrive Copenhagen
- Day 2
- Fine dine in Copenhagen, enjoy the season's sales & celebrations.
- Day 3
- Transfer to Kokkedal Castle & dress for the evening. Toast the New Year's Eve with mouthwatering food & wine in good company.
- Day 4
- New Year's day at Kokkedal - enjoy the spa by Sodashi after a long brunch.
- Day 5
- Return to Copenhagen
- Start/End Place
- Copenhagen, Scandinavia
- Destinations Visited
- 5 Days
- Easy independent holiday suitable for singles & couples
Return transfer from Copenhagen city centre/airport to Kokkedal slot and return to Copenhagen city centre/airport.
- 2 nights at Director's Choice hotel - deluxe room (pre or post Castle Stay)
- Return transfers Copenhagen city centre/airport to/from Kokkedal slot
- 2 night's accommodation at Kokkedal Castle - superior room (room not in main building)
- Half board at Kokkedal Castle including a pre-dinner drink (4-course set menu)
- New Years Eve dinner at Kokkedal Castle, entertainment and firework display
- Admission to Kokkedal Slot Spa by Sodashi
- Daily Breakfast (New Years day Brunch 1 January 2020)
International flights, tipping, beverages, meals other than described in itinerary, items of personal nature, travel insurance.
Day 1 - Arrive Copenhagen
Arrive Copenhagen at any time and check into your hotel in the centre of town. Go for a leisurely walk and enjoy twilight at Nyhavn with it's celebratory feel and atmosphere.
Optional Add Ons
Day 2 - Fine dine in Copenhagen, enjoy the season's sales & celebrations.
Copenhagen has a long history, and many great attractions and sights - you will never run out of something to see or to do. The city is small and cosy, an ideal way to explore the city is by foot, and public transport.
In the centre of town you can find Tivoli, a fun park that caters well for both adults and children, and is a nice half day activity. An evening beer at the pier in Nyhavn (New Haven) is not to be missed. Buy a few beers in a nearby shop and sit amongst the locals watching life go by with the backdrop of beautiful old wooden boats. For those with more sophisticated tastes, they can enjoy a meal at one of the many excellent seafood restaurants along the pier.
If you are a gourmet food lover, be sure to book ahead for your dinner tonight. Copenhagen hosts some of the best restaurants in the Nordic region. As recent as in 2014, Restaurant Noma was awarded the World’s Best Restaurant Award.
Day 3 - Transfer to Kokkedal Castle & dress for the evening. Toast the New Year's Eve with mouthwatering food & wine in good company.
You will get picked up from your hotel in central Copenhagen and transferred to Kokkedal castle.
You will have the afternoon to enjoy the tranquility of the area before getting ready for a celebratory and traditional Danish New Year's Eve packed with entertainment and mouthwatering food & wine in good company.
Day 4 - New Year's day at Kokkedal - enjoy the spa by Sodashi after a long brunch.
You will have a leisurely morning with a New Year's day brunch and have the entire day to relax in spa by Sodashi or explore the area surrounding this magnificent 250-year old castle.
In the evening you will enjoy a 4-course set menu in the Castle restaurant. The Castle Restaurant emphasizes seasonal simplicity, flavour and refined culinary craftsmanship.
Day 5 - Return to Copenhagen
You will be transferred back to Copenhagen after breakfast.
All prices listed are per person.
2 Jan 2020
At Kokkedal Slot it is also possible to book the Executive room and Junior Suite, which are both in the main building. Please enquire for further details.
Interactive Tour Map
Travel insurance is compulsory for all tours with 50 Degrees North. Please ensure that you have this organised as we will need to see proof of this upon issuing your tour documentation. Please contact us for a quote or visit http://www.suresave.net.au/