7H King Crab Expedition
Come along for a fantastic day out on the water, catching, preparing and most importantly eating red king crabs.
Come and join us for a fantastic day on the water, where we will show you how to catch, prepare and most importantly eat these giants from the Barents Sea. Red King Crabs can weigh up to 10 kilos and have a leg span of 1, 8 meters. An experienced fisherman will take you for an unforgettable King Crab Fishing tour where we will cruise along the fjord to find the right place to anchor. You will be hands on deck to help pull up the King Crab cages from the depths. Your guide will take you back and serve your catch in our restaurant situated by the fjord.
- Disembarking port: Kirkenes
- Embarking port: Kirkenes
- Southbound or Northbound: Northbound
- Approximate arrival/departure times: 09:00 - 12:00
- Available period: 07 April - 15 November
- Transportation: Bus/RIB
- Meals on the trip: King crab, hot drink
- Clothes/Footwear: Comfortable shoes, warm and windproof clothing.
- Note: Survival suits and life vests are provided
- Age limit: 7 years old together with parent (must be one adult per child)