Norwegian Coastal Voyage Escorted Winter Voyage & Glass Igloos
Join our escorted Norwegian Coastal voyage combined with a Glass Igloo stay during the Northern Lights Season.
Our escorted voyage along the Norwegian Coast is back for 2021/2022 with a stay in the Aurora Cabins at the new Inari Wilderness Hotel a new inclusion.
Highlights for these winter group escorted departures includes:
- 50 Degrees North escort throughout the voyage & tour: Part tour guide, part confidante, part concierge, and part friend, our professional escorts are with you throughout your travel experience.
- Daily breakfast
- Oslo to Bergen train with seat reservation
- Walking tours of Oslo and Bergen (3 hours)
- Oslo city pass valid 24-hours
- Welcome dinner above Oslo at Engebret Cafe
- 4 nights in 4* hotels in central locations, 3 nights at Aurora Cabin / Glass Igloo, 1 nights at Gamme Cabins and 6 nights cruise accommodation in an outside cabin on the coastal ferry
- Farewell dinner
- Full board on board the Norwegian coastal ship (buffet breakfasts and lunches, tea & coffee with meals, and a 3 course sit down dinner in the evening + water package)
- Transfers: Kirkenes to Inari, Inari to Ivalo Airport
- Winter activities included: King Crab Safari, Reindeer Farm Visit, Snowmobile Safari, Husky Safari and visit to Aurora Camp.
- Warm outer gear for the King Crab Safari, Snowmobiling Safari and Husky Safari
One of the nice things about going on an escorted tour is that our recommended activities are included as part of the package. There is no need to worry about the cost of the activity or paying for the activity whilst you are on holiday. During this tour, a King Crab Safari, Reindeer Farm Visit, Snowmobile Safari, Husky Safari and visit to Aurora Camp are all included. Norwegian Coastal Voyage optional activities are not included but our guide will escort you around during your port visits as requested.
With 31 included meals; 14 breakfasts, 7 lunches & 12 dinners, sit back & enjoy your holiday. The Norwegian Coastal Voyage voyage will treat your taste buds as you sail through one of the most fantastic “pantries” in the world. The Norwegian Coastal Voyage visits 34 ports, giving the chefs on board the opportunity to get fresh produce from local suppliers, every single day. On offer during winter months is more traditional hearty Norwegian and Finnish food to keep you content in the cold weather.
"What a truly amazing journey we had with our fantastic tour guide Minna (GM) while "hunting the northern lights". The experiences ranged from seeing the lights on the ship and shore (truly unbelievable) to Arctic Crabbing, Snowmobiling, Husky sledding, and just enjoying SNOW that resembled the purest icing sugar day after day - being Aussies, this alone made our holiday. The totally incredible experience we had would need to be documented in a 1000 page book to give it justice." Joycee, reviewed February 2016.