Copenhagen Cooking & Food Festival
Two Copenhagen food festivals have merged as one to make a massive month of food offerings this August.
Copenhagen Cooking & Food Festival is an annual food festival that celebrates the Copenhagen gastro scene and Denmark as a food country. It is usually held in August every year.
The festival offers more than a 100 unique events in the course of 10 days in August, so there is something for any palate’s taste – from intimate dinners with Danish chefs to huge food events with thousands of guests.
Some of the highlights include:
- Signature events such as the 'at home with...' experiences that allow you to meet and eat with top Danish chefs in their own homes.
- Pop up restaurants & Wine shops throughout the 10 days
- Massive street dinners (1200 diners+ ) enjoying the fine summer nights of Copenhagen
- Pop up community kitchen in the world's largest straw bale garden
- Meatpacking District of Copenhagen will turn into one huge food party with Nordic cocktail making, classes on the art of fermentation and some of the best chefs in Denmark competing for the 'Best Dish of the Day'.
Image credits: Steen Brogaard & Rasmus Flindt Peder